Educational Standards – Common Core, NCTE/IRA, NCSS
The ProCon.org lesson plan ideas comply with many national education standards.
Read Common Core Questions and Answers such as what is it, where is it mandated, and what are the pros and cons.
Explore the standards for the National Council for Teachers of English and International Reading Association (NCTE/IRA) English Language Arts and the National Council for the Social Studies (NCSS) Civics & Government Standards.
Our "How to Cite ProCon.org” resource offers a guide to citing ProCon.org content in MLA, APA, Chicago, and Turabian style protocols.
- Teachers' Corner - main page for ProCon.org educator resources
- Free Lesson Planning with ProCon.org - lesson plan ideas, educational standards, and Common Core information
- Teaching Critical Thinking - critical thinking videos and seminar, plus a curated collection of books and studies about the importance of critical thinking
- Critical Thinking Quotes - illustrated quotes about critical thinking from famous minds
- How Educators Use ProCon.org - see how thousands of educators incorporate ProCon.org into their curricula, and take the survey so we can add your insights to the list