Last updated on: 10/3/2008 3:54:00 PM PST
ProCon.org User Survey Results, Apr. 17, 2008 - Sep. 24, 2008
ProCon.org started an online user survey on April 17, 2008 to learn more about our readers' experiences with the website.
On September 24, 2008 we passed 1,000 survey completions and ended the day with 1,025 total (results below).
We remain interested in your feedback, so please take the ProCon.org User Survey if you have not already done so.
Thanks again to our readers for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.
1. Your Age
2. Your Gender
4. Did ProCon.org help you to think more critically, to make better judgments on the subject matter, and/or to see issues in a new light?
5. Did you learn any new facts or information and come away with a deeper understanding of the issue or subject matter?
6. Based on what you learned at ProCon.org, did you change any of your perceptions, feelings, or opinions on an issue?
7. Did you learn any information from ProCon.org that you will probably use in the future?
8. Did your experience at ProCon.org make you want to learn more about any of the subject matter?
9. Did you enjoy your overall experience at ProCon.org?
10. What are the reasons for your visit to ProCon.org? (check all that apply)