Is the Internet Making YOU “Stupid”?
** Take the ProCon Poll **
- Private Prisons
- DC and Puerto Rico Statehood
- American Socialism
- US Supreme Court Packing
- Death Penalty
- Lower Drinking Age
- Illegal Immigration
- Gun Control
- Recreational Marijuana Legalization
- Mandatory National Service
- Concealed Handguns
- Sanctuary Cities
- Under God in the Pledge
- DACA & Dreamers
- ACLU (archived 12/15/21)
- Prostitution Legalization (archived 12/15/21)
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Employer Vaccine Mandates
- Artificial Intelligence
- Space Colonization
- Is the Internet “Making Us Stupid?”
- Animal Testing
- Cell Phone Radiation
- Alternative Energy
- Climate Change
- Net Neutrality
- Police Body Cameras
- Bottled Water Ban
- GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Dakota Access Oil Pipeline (archived 10/7/20)
- Born Gay (archived 10/19/20)
ELECTIONS & PRESIDENTS
- Felon Voting
- Electoral College
- Lowering the Voting Age to 16
- Election Day National Holiday
- Voting Machines
- Ronald Reagan (archived 10/16/20)
- Bill Clinton (archived 10/16/20)
- 2008 Presidential Election (archived 1/19/09)
- 2012 Presidential Election (archived 1/22/13)
- 2016 Presidential Election (archived 1/21/17)
- 2020 Presidential Election (archived 1/7/20)
ECONOMY & TAXES
HEALTH & MEDICINE
WORLD / INTERNATIONAL
- Abortion – Should abortion be legal?
- ACLU – Is the ACLU good for America?
- Alternative Energy – Can alternative energy effectively replace fossil fuels?
- American Socialism – Should the US become socialist?
- Animal Dissection – Should K-12 students dissect animals in science classrooms?
- Animal Testing – Should animals be used for scientific or commercial testing?
- Artificial Intelligence – Is artificial intelligence good for society?
- Banned Books – Should parents or other adults be able to ban books from schools and libraries?
- Big Three Bailout – Should the big three car manufacturers be bailed out by the US government?
- Binge-Watching – Is binge-watching good for you?
- Born Gay – Is sexual orientation determined at birth?
- Bottled Water Ban – Should bottled water be banned?
- Cancel Culture – Is cancel culture (or callout culture) good for society?
- CBD for Pets – Is CBD good for pets?
- Cell Phone Radiation – Is cell phone radiation safe?
- Churches & Taxes – Should churches (including mosques, synagogues, etc.) remain tax-exempt?
- Climate Change – Is human activity primarily responsible for global climate change?
- College Education – Is a college education worth it?
- College Football Playoffs – Should college football replace the Bowl Championship Series (BCS) with a playoff system?
- Concealed Handguns – Should adults have the right to carry a concealed handgun?
- Congressional Insider Trading – Should insider trading by Congress be allowed?
- Corporal Punishment – Should corporal punishment be used in K-12 schools?
- Corporate Tax Rate – Should the federal corporate income tax rate be raised?
- Cuba Embargo – Should the United States maintain its embargo against Cuba?
- DACA & Dreamers – Are DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and the DREAM Act good for America?
- D.A.R.E. – Is the D.A.R.E. program good for America’s kids (K-12)?
- Dakota Access Pipeline – Should the Dakota Access Pipeline be completed?
- Daylight Saving Time – Should the United States keep daylight saving time?
- DC AND Puerto Rico Statehood – Should Washington, DC, and Puerto Rico be granted US statehood?
- Death Penalty – Should the death penalty be legal?
- Dress Codes – Should dress codes be implemented and enforced?
- Defund the Police – Should police departments be defunded, if not abolished?
- Drinking Age – Should the drinking age be lowered from 21 to a younger age?
- Drone Strikes – Should the United States continue its use of drone strikes abroad?
- Drug Use in Sports – Should performance-enhancing drugs be accepted in sports?
- Election Day National Holiday – Should the election day be made a national holiday?
- Electoral College – Should the United States use the Electoral College in presidential elections?
- Employer Vaccine Mandates – Should employers be able to mandate vaccinations?
- Euthanasia & Physician-Assisted Suicide – Should euthanasia or physician-assisted suicide be legal?
- Felon Voting – Should people who have completed felony sentences be allowed to vote?
- Fighting in Hockey – Should fighting be allowed in hockey?
- Filibuster – Should the US Senate keep the filibuster?
- Fracking – Should the United States continue fracking
- Free College – Should public college be tuition-free?
- Gay Marriage – Should gay marriage be legal?
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) – Should genetically modified organisms (GMOs) be grown?
- Gold Standard – Should the United States return to a gold standard?
- Golf – Is golf a sport?
- Gun Control – Should more gun control laws be enacted?
- Historic Statue Removal – Should historic statues be taken down?
- Homework – Is homework beneficial?
- Illegal Immigration – Should the government allow a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?
- Internet – Is the internet “making us stupid?”
- Israeli-Palestinian Conflict – What are the solutions to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?
- Kneeling during the National Anthem – Is kneeling during the national anthem an appropriate form of protest?
- Mandatory National Service – Should the United States have mandatory national service?
- Medical Marijuana – Should marijuana be a medical option?
- Milk – Is drinking milk healthy for humans?
- Minimum Wage – Should the federal minimum wage be increased?
- Net Neutrality – Should the US have net neutrality laws?
- Obamacare – Is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) good for America?
- Obesity – Is obesity a disease?
- Olympics – Are the Olympic games an overall benefit for their host countries and cities?
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Birth Control Pills – Should birth control pills be available over-the-counter (OTC)?
- Paying College Athletes – Should colleges and universities pay college athletes?
- Penny – Should the penny stay in circulation?
- Pit Bull Bans – Should breed-specific legislation (“pit bull bans”) be enacted?
- Pokémon – Is Pokémon Go good for our society?
- Police Body Cameras – Should police officers wear body cameras?
- Prescription Drug Costs – Should the US federal government regulate prescription drug prices?
- President Bill Clinton – Was Bill Clinton a good president?
- President Ronald Reagan – Was Ronald Reagan a good president?
- Presidential Election, 2008 – Which candidate would make the best US president?
- Presidential Election, 2012 – Which candidate should be US president in 2012?
- Presidential Election, 2016 – The Candidates and Where They Stand on the Issues
- Presidential Election, 2020 – 2020 Presidential Election Site
- Private Prisons – Should prisons be privatized?
- Prostitution – Should prostitution be legal?
- Recreational Marijuana – Should recreational marijuana be legal?
- Reparations for Slavery – Should the federal government pay reparations to the descendants of slaves?
- Right to Healthcare – Should all Americans have the right (be entitled) to health care?
- Sanctuary Cities – Should sanctuary cities receive federal funding?
- Santa Claus – Is there really a Santa Claus?
- Saturday Halloween – Should Halloween be moved permanently to Saturday?
- School Uniforms – Should students have to wear school uniforms?
- School Vouchers – Should states have school voucher programs?
- Social Media – Is social media good for society?
- Social Security Privatization – Should social security be privatized?
- Space Colonization – Should humans colonize space?
- Standardized Tests – Do standardized tests improve education in America?
- Student Loan Debt – Should student loan debt be eliminated via forgiveness or bankruptcy?
- Tablets v. Textbooks -Should tablets replace textbooks in K-12 schools?
- Teacher Tenure – Should teachers get tenure?
- Uber & Lyft – Are ride-hailing companies a benefit to society?
- Under God in the Pledge – Should the words “under god” be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?
- US Drone Shot down by Iran – Was the US drone shot down by Iran over international waters?
- Universal Basic Income (UBI) – Should the United States implement a universal basic income?
- US-Iraq War – Should the US have attacked Iraq?
- US Supreme Court Packing – Should packing the US Supreme Court ever be considered?
- Vaccines for Kids – Should vaccines be required for children?
- Vaping E-Cigarettes – Is vaping e-cigarettes safe?
- Vegetarianism – Should people become vegetarian?
- Video Games & Violence – Do violent video games contribute to youth violence?
- Voting Age – Should the voting age be lowered to 16?
- Voting Machines – Do electronic voting machines improve the voting process?
- WTC Muslim Center – Is it appropriate to build a muslim community center (aka the ”ground zero mosque”) near the World Trade Center site?
- Zoos – Should zoos exist?
OUR LATEST UPDATES
Explore nationwide and state-level polls on medical marijuana support and disapproval from 2000 through 2022.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimated the plan will cost $400 billion over 30 years.
According to the Sentencing Project, “[p]rivate prisons incarcerated 99,754 American residents in 2020, representing 8% of the total state and federal prison population. Since 2000, the number of people housed in private prisons has increased 14%.
Archived Notices (archived after 30 days)