NEW: Read the candidates’ positions on eight new questions:
- Should felons, who have completed their jail time and probation and paid all their fines, be allowed to vote in elections?
- Should the US develop programs that focus more on rehabilitation than punishment in order to reduce its rate of incarceration?
- Should the US build its missile defense shield in former Soviet states despite objections from Russia?
- Should the District of Columbia become the 51st US state?
- Should sex education in our schools be based on abstinence only?
- Are fast food companies responsible in any way for America’s obesity problems?
- Should journalists be shielded from prosecution for protecting their sources?
- Should the US mandate military service or civil service like the Peace Corps?