- "You guys are awesome. I am a PhD student at Dartmouth doing cannabis legalization research. It is really really hard to find sources of objective unbiased information about cannabis legalization. I use this website as a resource all the time so I felt the need to donate. Keep up the awesome work."
Jacob, Dec. 12, 2016
- "I just wanted to give a huge thanks to you for the section of your site where you have all the citations already done. You are so amazing to do that and I am eternally grateful. Thank you and please keep up the good work."
Sophie, Apr. 5, 2015
- "As a Grad Student and President of a small education/research business, 'ProCon' has proven to be an invaluable asset in uncovering 'hard-to-find' educational materials.
Indeed, your site has just 'saved' me from hours of research - i am preparing an Exhibit, and your 'History of Milk' timeline provided both the detail i needed in an easy-to-access format."
Mary Concannon, President of Heritage Education, Apr. 15, 2013
- "If you're ever doing a research paper or an opinionated history paper procon.org is probably the best website ever."
Krissy, Mar. 1, 2013
- "I found your site I'm sure through a search on Google initially and it's been among my most used bookmarks over this past year or so. I've read a ton of stuff off your site and in some cases it has caused me to rethink my opinions on issues. I feel like procon.org and balancedpolitics.org are the two very best websites available to get fair unbiased coverage of important issues. I'll certainly be citing your website in my assignments in the future and will definitely use it as a resource when and if I ever get a teaching job, which is my ultimate goal."
Jim Drewery, student at Moberly Area Community College, July 6, 2011
- "I was doing an 'argument paper' for my 'critical thinking' class. Our professor told us that we needed to list both pros and cons related to our topic. I simply Googled something about 'pros cons of ...' and your website as one that came up and it seemed to provide me with the best verifiable information. I assume that in the future I will be submitting a couple more questions/concerns-(unless I find that someone else has already done so). In a word, I think ProCon.org is 'AWESOME!' It includes a wealth of information covering both perspectives of some of the most controversial topics. I finished my paper for school [Editor’s note: She received an "A”], but... I still enjoy going to the site just to read about the different views and the reasoning behind them."
Sharon, May 6, 2011
- "I love your website. It was a very good information source when I needed a controversal topic to speak about in school."
Yehuda, Sep. 27, 2010
- "I like this website [Drinking Age ProCon.org] because it let me look at both pro & con so I could make a better decision where I stand before writing my composition II paper for a position argument.”
Michael Hammond, Central Ohio Technical College student, Aug. 3, 2009
- "I had spent twenty-one days doing research. I skimmed through eleven books, three of which I had to buy, made three trips to two different libraries, because they have virtually nothing on the topic of marijuana, and I read about seventy different websites, all biased to one side or the other. Then by chance I found ProCon.org. Here, all in one place, was everything I needed. It has names, numbers, facts, dates, polls, opinions, graphs, and charts, everything one would need to do a persuasive argument. Plus it cites its sources which is helpful in finding more info...This is the most excellent site on the web and the only place one needs to visit to get a paper finished."
Joel Claycomb, a student at Jefferson Community and Technical College, Apr. 6, 2009
- "I just want to say this site is amazing. I wish I knew about it when I was in high school it would have helped me out a lot. I'm in college now and I have to write about a controversial issue of my profession im entering which is the medical profession. I have to compare 3 website and without a doubt this one was the best and displayed the most information and was unbiased."
Amanda, Feb. 19, 2008
- "I greatly appreciate the work of ProCon in general. I am a graduate student of international political economy at The Fletcher School at Tufts University in Medford, MA (USA) and am preparing a case study about prostitution, human trafficking and the World Cup 2010 (South Africa). I would like to include (with citation) the table located on prostitution.procon.org. The work will not be published but is being presented to a group of about 75 students this Thursday. I will be sure to let other people know about the fabulous service provided by ProCon."
Elizabeth, Nov. 27, 2007
- "I have used your site [Medical Marijuana ProCon.org] for two different classes this semester. Your site was definitely the best I have found as far as online resources go. I used this site for my speech class (I did a persuasive speech) as well as for my philosophy class (Is marijuana use ethical?) I received "A's" on both. And thank you for the other interesting sites!"
Alyssa, student at Notre Dame College, Nov. 14, 2007
- "I am a Social Work major. I am doing a paper on prostitution and whether or not it should be legalized. I was so excited to discover your website!!! After much research on the web, I finally got to yours and it summarizes everything that I wanted to say. I will be referencing you a lot and will pass on your website to all the students. Thank you for your unbelievable work."
Laura, Sep. 2, 2007
- "I am writing a paper for my senior government class. My topic is religious implications in the pledge and/or motto. I would like to thank you for creating this site. It has been an abundant help. Your unbiased representation and distribution of facts is informative and appreciated. Thank You."
Ariana, Apr. 17, 2006
- "I would just like to let you know how much of a help your website has been to me! I have to participate in a debate at school, and when I was researching my topic, I came across your website. I haven't needed to go to a single other website! Thank you so much for an informative, organized webpage---you guys are awesome!"
Rachel, Mar. 6, 2006
- "I am on the debate team at school and your website has been the best resource for my last two debates. (Which regarded the Pledge and the Iraqi War.) Thank You!!!"
Brittany, Jan. 4, 2006